Everything started out great, but then I went to go pick up the car.The title was missing, keys were missing and there were some serious concerns about the car.

As soon as I brought those concerns to their attention, everyone scattered and the customer service plummeted. I tried to walk away, but they promised to fix everything only to disappear yet again. Parin hides behind his employees and has zero professionalism. I tried to work with them, but I was consistently given the run-a-round.

What is with this company? Very shady and definitely not trustworthy.

Save yourself some time and shop elsewhere.

Had an Experience with Chicago Motor Cars?

Comments

Dbatesfan

These comments are completely false.I've done business with these guys on several occasions as well as friends with zero problems.

One guy has had something not go his way and has hucked his cr*p all over the internet.Chicago Motor Cars is a great dealership with quality cars.

to Dbatesfan #588219

Clearly you have not read all the lawsuits against them. Spoiler alert: They lost. Guess it was more than one guy that had the problem.

Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more